Monday, August 18, 2008

Brand new CLA!

I took the Certified LabVIEW Architect exam during NI Week '08 and I just found out that I passed!

NI Week was pretty incredible for me. I got bumped up to first class on the flight to Austin, did the all-day CPI training and passed, gave my talk, won a Wii at the LAVA BBQ, and passed the CLA exam. I also found out that the attendance at my talk ranked 15th out of the 284 presentations given during NI Week. I should buy a lottery ticket, I'm on a roll! The only downside was that I was so busy I didn't get to attend many sessions outside of the keynotes. Maybe next year.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the NI employees who encouraged me to go to NI Week and helped me along the certification path. Special thanks go out to Andrew Watchhorn, John Wilson, and Devon Espinoza.

No comments: